We’re a big fans of Mark Hyman. His books The UltraMind Solution and UltraMetabolism are amongst my favorites.
His recent article on glutathione is succinct and full of great information. You’ll see why experts agree that glutathione is “the mother of all antioxidants.”
In addition to the 9 ways to boost glutathione discussed in the article, at Thrive we offer patients injectable and intravenous glutathione. This is a very powerful treatment that we use for people who need detoxification support, immune boosting, anti-aging, and people with a host of illnesses. Patients feel wonderful after these quick and easy treatments! Glutathione is not absorbed in pill form – so don’t waste your money on expensive supplements.
B Vitamin Shots
B vitamins are essential “gatekeepers” for allowing nutrients into and waste out of cells. When cells are nourished, they create more ATP or energy. When your cells have more energy, YOU have more energy. What’s not to love about that?
In addition to increasing energy, B vitamins support a wide array of biochemical processes. They promote strong immunity, cognition/memory, improved mood, hormonal balance – particularly reproductive, thyroid, and adrenal hormones. They prevent anemia, high cholesterol, nerve pain, neurological disorders, obesity, allergies, bone loss, depression, anxiety, and insomnia.
B vitamins are found in some foods (organ meats, oysters) and can be taken as an oral or injectable supplement. Because B vitamins, particularly B12, are difficult to absorb thru the digestive tract, B vitamin injections have increased in popularity in recent years.
At Thrive, we offer affordable B12 and other B vitamin injections at our weekly B12 Friday events. Here is a breakdown of the B vitamins available for injection and their functions:
- Your body needs B12 to create energy & is not well absorbed from the diet or in capsule form.
- Everyone can benefit from a B12 shot – especially those who live a busy life, athletes, seniors, vegetarians, vegans, and people on prescription meds.
- After B12 injections many patients feel a natural (not jittery) boost in energy.
- fatigue, anemia
- thyroid/adrenal imbalance
- anxiety, depression, insomnia
- PMS, menopause, acne
- allergies, herpes, psoriasis
- nerve pain, dementia
- obesity, heart disease, osteoporosis
- & more!
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine):
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- PMS & regulation of female menstrual cycle
- Nausea of pregnancy
- Prevention of kidney stones
Folate is therapeutic for:
- Cervical dysplasia
- Periodontal disease
- Prevention of birth defects
- Macrocytic anemia
- Restless leg syndrome
- Decreases risk of cardiovascular disease in those with genetically high cholesterol
B Complex – an injectable containing B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 – used to:
- Support metabolism and increase energy
- Maintain healthy skin and muscle tone
- Enhance immune and nervous system function
- Promote overall cell health & prevent anemia
MIC – an injectable that we call the “lipo” shot – contains amino acids methionine, inositol, and choline
- boosts metabolism of fats
- supports memory and cognitive function
- supports liver cleansing